Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hello people!
I found my bluetooth device! So happy.
Kaining just reminded me to upload pictures into my blog.
Ha ha, thanks alot!
So, I shall let the photos do all the talking!
For this 4 days only :)

Monday

Us!

Seri's twistable shoes!

We threw Seri's shoes into the boys' toilet.
Ha ha x]

On the bus to prayer meeting!

Tuesday

My dear & me :)

I love you guys! :D

Pon-ned guides & went to SP.

Jasmine & us!

Ballon hats! xD

Wednesday

Flimmed our Total Defence Day project.
Hm, I had alot of fun okay!

Cabbed to Kaien's house for cg meeting.
The fare was super ex la :/

:D

Today!

Derest Dinah said this to me!
Dinah: If you dont come for guides tomorrow, I'll kill you!
ME: Ha ha ha ha!!
Dont worry sweetie! I'll turn up :D

Continued flimming cos it didnt turn out nice.
Mr Jeffery is so nice! He helped us, alot.

Love them supersupersuper loads :D

Blog more tomorrow. This is such a rushy entry.
Miss Kokila told us to go for a blogging competition.

Got back our FNN test.
Im among the 5 people who passed! Ha ha.
But I failed my Emaths and Amaths paper.
Got 8 for Emaths and 8 for Amaths.
Overalls, I failed. So :[ !

Blog more tomorrow! Cant wait for guides meeting!
Goodbye world! For now :)

No comments: